Intro: Hello World


My name is Vito, however my professional title is Brother Vito. I am a Franciscan friar with the Order of Capuchin Franciscans (OFM Cap). I live in a community with 15 other friars near downtown Chicago.

I currently attend Saint Xavier University to finish an undergrad in Computer Studies while also fulfilling my Philosophy requirement. I intend to pursue priestly ordination, so after I finish my undergrad, I will attend Catholic Theological Union in Hyde Park. At the same time, I hope to pursue a Master's in Web Development at DePaul's College of Digital Media.

As a professional religious and the computer tech, my role is that of the "digital friar." Most of my work is with internal business: network routing and administration, hardware and software support, training for the older friars, website design and development, IT consultation, and sometimes I still have to install a VCR.

My hope for this class is that it will help me design web-based images and/or site templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment